Wednesday, August 22, 2012

DPT 24 - Mum


The daily photo theme today is: 24. Your Mum. (Suggested by Pam)
You have all seen photos of my Mum before.  You all know that my Mum is in the late stages of Alzheimer’s.  I find it harder and harder to talk about her.
I am going to show you some old photos of her.
The first one shows her holding me.  It would have been taken early in 1960 and I think it was taken at her sister Joan’s house.  I don’t why I think that.
This one is a photo of my Mum on a day trip to Southend taken on the 8th of July 1951
Then on another trip to Norwich in 1951, she is outside the cathedral.
This photo was taken in the summer of 2000. We already knew that there was something wrong with her.
This last one was Christmas 2000 and shows me, my sister Julie, Mum and Dad.
Tomorrow’s theme is: 25. Beach. (Suggested by Jenny)
Jilly

No comments:

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget