Sunday, August 26, 2012

Still here


A few of you already know our news but for those that don't.............A quick note to let you know that I am still here....and I do mean STILL HERE!!!!
Things did not go well. Our buyer pulled out of the sale on Thursday right before we were due to exchange contracts. I was packing the last of the house up and Simon was taking stuff to the dump.
We don't know why as the estate agent cannot tell us because of client confidentiality. What they did tell us was that something has happened and it is serious.. We have no idea what to make of that but it sounds pretty awful. We wish them well and hope that whatever it is they get through it.
We were obviously really upset but what can you do? We are just trying to be grateful that whatever has gone wrong for them hasn't happened to us. I am good at pulling myself together when I have to. Besides which we have more worries now which far exceed the house move.
I am currently busy with unpacking and trying to get our house back to some kind of normality so it feels like home again. Half term is now over and Simon is back at school so I am hoping to get back to my blog as time permits.  

No comments:

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget