It has been a very stressful weekend here and this week, so far is no better. We have had sad news this morning. I am feeling extremely stressed and very upset. My head is aching and my stomach churning. I have been sick this morning.
All in all I can't be much bothered right now with anything. If and when we move, which we really hope should be soon, we will be without internet and do not know at this time how long it will take to get up and running.
I doubt that I will be around much over the next few weeks but there are several friends who can keep you updated.
I thought I would give you the list of DPT's for November now as I doubt if I will be around at that time. So for those of you who still wish to continue here is the list.
Thank you to all of you who have sent good wishes.
November
- What you ate for breakfast. (Suggested by Nancy).
- Something beginning with H (Suggested by Vicki).
- Something typically Welsh that makes you immediately think of Wales.
- Something typically Scottish that makes you immediately think of Scotland.
- Fireworks. (It's Guy Fawkes day in England)!
- Your garden at the end of autumn.
- The sky at night.
- The weather today.
- Something beginning with I. (Suggested by Vicki).
- Something you regret.
- Something you used today.
- A heart.
- A scar.
- Something old.
- Something new.
- Something borrowed.
- And something blue! This is not an old one or an easy one........... It must be oval shaped!
- Something beginning with J. (Suggested by Vicki).
- Something you are proud of.
- A traffic sign.
- Road markings.
- One of your Multiply friends. (Or all of them!). It may be best to ask their permission before posting a photo! I don't want to cause problems!
- A British made car.
- Your oldest family member.
- Something that shows what you did today.
- A Merikan car or other foreign made car.
- Something green and square.
- Your youngest family member.
- A map.
- A self portrait.
No comments:
Post a Comment