Monday, August 27, 2012

A quick blog

Well I just had to do a quick blog this morning because I am really worried.........  Overnight the sky has turned blue and there appears to be a sort of round, yellow ball in the sky.  What does it all mean?  If I think really hard, get my long term memory going then I think I can remember seeing something similar in the distant past.  I guess I shouldn't worry really because if my memory serves me right this never lasts for long.  The normal order will no doubt return very soon.

Although it seems very pleasant outside and that ball seems to be giving off some warmth, sadly I do not have time today to sit outside and enjoy it.  I am off to Stevenage in a hour or so to visit my Dad in the hospital.  At least I won't be driving in the pouring rain today.

I have been a busy bee so far today.  Washing and ironing is all done as is the hoovering and washing the kitchen floor.  Kitchen and living room are both clean and tidy.  There is probably some dust but you know how I feel about dust.  There aren't enough hours in a day to worry about dust.

All I need to do now is the upstairs bathroom and strip the bed linen from the spare room.  That can go in the wash while I am out.  I have some banking to do too and a wedding present to order online.  That should leave time for another quick coffee before it is time to leave.

No other breaking news out here in the Fens so I'll go and get on with my jobs. 

No comments:

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget