Monday, August 27, 2012

Finishing up


Well I have finally moved every last blog from here over to my Blogger site.  I have also moved all of the doggies blogs and closed down their site.  I shall gradually be deleting all of my albums.  I have no need to download them as they are all stored on my own hard drive and also in the cloud. 
I shall take down the images in my side bar over the next couple of days and place them on Blogger. Then I shall begin to delete entries from here starting with the oldest first. 
I will continue to cross post from Blogger for those few of you still here.  I will do so until the end. However I will not be using this site to read or comment on blogs.  I know where most of you are.  I have contacted everyone.
Should you wish to find me my primary blog will be at: http://pinkduchessofmorton.blogspot.co.uk/
Sadly it seems that we have all gone to different places and I cannot keep up with checking on half a dozen different blog sites so inevitably I will lose contact with some of you.  If you are one of them, well it was nice knowing you and sharing bits of our life stories.  I hope that you find a nice blog site and that new friends will come along and join you.  Who knows we may meet up somewhere else in the future.  
As always...... I wish you enough.
Jilly

No comments:

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget