Monday, August 27, 2012

Thank you

Just dropping by really quickly to let you all know that I am still here.  I think by now that you all know that my Mum died over Easter.  We had been expecting it for a few weeks and as it has been so very long in coming it was actually a big relief when it finally happened.  The end was very peaceful and she was surrounded by her family and a whole lot of love.

My Dad is doing much better than we had anticipated.  Of course it is early days and he is being swept along with all of the organising right now.  I just hope that he continues to do ok once the funeral is over and life returns to normal.  His "normal" of course will now be vastly different.  He has mentioned trying to get his "old self" back.  I really hope that he can.

The funeral is tomorrow. I am not looking forward to it.   Hopefully once it is all over and the dust begins to settle I will be able to get back to my normal blogging schedule.  I hope that you are all well and that nothing has happened in my absence.  I have read a few blogs here and there but there is no way that I will have the time to catch up with them all so if there is anything I have missed that you think I should know drop me a PM. 

Lastly, I just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you for the many emails and messages that you have sent and for your love and support.  It means a lot.  Thank you.

No comments:

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget