Monday, August 27, 2012

Loulou painting


Alfie thinks he is dead clever because he got on Mummys computer before me.  I gave him  my special "look" which makes him go all silly like a scardy cat and he went running off to Mummy.  Sometimes he gets me in trouble cos Mummy says I am "timidating" him.  I'm not, I'm just making him move. 
I can because I'm a princess.  Mummy sometimes calls me her little Princess Pea.  Anyway, Alfie shouldn't be allowed near computers cos he broke our Daddys one.  My Painting is better than Alfies because I have got flowers in my portrait. 
We have flowers in our garden in the summer and me and Alfie like sticking our noses into them to smell.  Sometimes we bite their heads off!  That makes Mummy mad, so we do it when she's not Looking.  He, he!

No comments:

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget