Monday, August 27, 2012

Rosie painting


Those puppies are such a pain.  They are always bothering me to do things when I want to have a snooze.  Just cos they want to mess around with paint, doesn't mean I have to.  I did a picture though to please Mummy.
My picture is the best, cos I did a pink heart for my Mummy and a blue heart for my Daddy.  I put in a bone as well to remind them that they need to visit the dog chew shop.  We are nearly out of biscuits and the chews ran out 2 days ago.  It's not really good enough, but they are busy. 
I think the place they need to go is called The Pet City.  It should be called Dog City really.  I think Mummy will make daddy go tomorrow.
I do wish Mummy wouldn't call them other dogs, "puppies".  I'm the puppy.

No comments:

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget