Monday, August 27, 2012

Wednesday 9th March


Some photos for you today.
First of all here is little Jessica. She is 18 months old now but still like a tiny little doll.
This is Evan having fun with his Uncle Pete!
This is the new shed which did get built over the Easter holiday. It is for our bikes and for the garden tools. Don't want those things in a garage!
This is the builders yard that I told you about the other day. It will eventually be the extension on Simon's garage. In the mean time this is what I see when I look out of my living room window.
Oh, just thought I don't think I got round to showing you the new sofas as they were delivered while I was up with my Dad over Easter.  We are pleased with them.  Alfie really likes laying next to his Dad on the chaise!  We are keeping them covered to try and avoid the dogs wrecking them.  Well at least wrecking them too quickly.  Yes, I know there are a lot of you who will think we are crazy allowing dogs on the furniture but what can I say?  We like having a dog next to us to stroke whilst sitting relaxing in the evening.  We love our dogs!
Time to get on with other stuff now.

No comments:

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget