Monday, August 27, 2012

Hello from Alfie


I want to write a blog because those girls have both done one and it isn't fair if I don't.  I am the big man dog with the brown spots.  Technically, I am called a Liver Spotted Dalmatian.  I won prizes in shows when I was little. 
We didn't do that many shows even though everyone said I could be a champion and win Crufts one day.  Daddy said that the shows were boring and he would rather take us all for a long walk.  We prefer that too, although I did feel very special because when we went to shows, the others would have to stay behind.  They weren't allowed to come!
We have made friends with a cat!  She is called Auntie Mame and she lives with Momma Dawgs family on a farm, over on the big Island.  Usually we don't like cats too much and we chase them but this is a nice cat because she belongs to Momma Dawg.
I have to go now because I know that my Daddy will be in from his working soon and then he will take us for our walk.  Daddy does working in a place called school.  Mummy used to work there too.  Our Small Boy and Little Big Girl also work at the place called school.
Love and kisses Alfie.  (The big He Man Dog)

No comments:

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget