Monday, August 27, 2012

Don't worry be happy


And so it goes on....and on....and on. Nothing of interest to read on Multiply at all it would seem. Just more and more of the whinging and whining. It is driving me crazy. For the Umpteenth time, This is not the end of the world!
Just to update, I have still not had the message. Maybe they are allowing just me to continue! LMAO. I want to make 2 other points, MUDS is not an official Multiply blog so how can we regard this message as being an official announcement? Secondly, Pez is a former employee.
* Official announcement is now on the staff blog.
Anyway, I shall continue here until such times as it disappears. I had already resumed posting at my Blogger site a few weeks back as I was bored with the negativity going on here. I expect Blogger to be where I shall go if and when the day of reckoning comes.
Should you wish to join me, go here: http://pinkduchessofmorton.blogspot.co.uk
You do not have to have your own account although I probably will limit my settings there eventually.
I can also be found on Facebook: www.facebook.com/gillian.glennsansum
Twitter: Dalmatian Mum. Hardly ever use this!
You can also email me at: jill.sansum@btinternet.com
Real friends do not lose contact just because a website closes.
Right that is enough of that. I shall not be taking any further part in any of the complaining and moaning. If you want to let me know that you have found somewhere wonderful for us all to go then pleased do but other than that it is business as usual here. My world goes on.
I have been busy in the garden earlier this morning but now it is time for some sewing me thinks.
Have a good day............................Don't worry be happy!
Listen to the words at the very end of this..... put a smile on your face, don't bring everybody down.....
Jilly

No comments:

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget