Monday, August 27, 2012

Friday 23/05/08


This funny picture of some dogs at Mr Vets is for our Mummy, cos she is poorly.  We don't like that cat.  Cats are silly.
We are on Mummys puter again.  We have to be quick because she will be back in a minute with her coffee.  We like Coffee.  Rosie says she doesn't really, she just drinks it cos us puppies do!
Alfie has put a video on here.  It was taken in February 2007 and is of our "big girl" and our "little big girl" making a snowman.  Alf says he is near the beginning and at the end.  Oh yeah that's what we call Coralie and Saskia.  Verity is called "middle big girl", Sam is called "big boy" and Josh is called "small boy"!  Those are clever names. 
Loulou wants to type something now.............. I have got a poor tail.  It has a lump missing. I'm not telling you how I did it.  It is very sore and keeps doing lots of blood everywhere.  I am trying not to do blood because it makes a mess and Mummy has to clear up and Mummy is not well with pressure in the blood and she must not be doing anything.
I think that Daddy is going to take me to see Mr Vet tonight.  I heard Mummy on the phone and she said soemthing about a 5.30pm appointment.  I don't like Mr Vet.  I bark at him.  sometimes I even try and bite him.  HA!  He pokes you with sharp things that hurts. 
I do like going in the car on my own with my Daddy though.  He'll have biscuits in his  pocket.  Alfie while cry and cry and howl when I am gone cos he is a big woosey, brown, baby and he can't be without me.
This is Alf now................... I am not a woosey brown baby.  I am a jealous man!  I don't see why she should be allowed to go out in the car with my Daddy without me, it's not fair.  AND she'll get biscuits.  I cry and howl cos I am cross and well, cos I do miss my sister a bit.  I have a poor tail too, it was broken when I was little and it has a kink  now.  I don't want to see Mr Vet though.
Oh dear, sorry about that.  My puppies really are naughty.  They do bicker.  Of course it's me that has to put up with all the howling from Alfie when Loulou is out.  She will prance around like a little Prima Donna when she gets back too.  A mothers life is so hard.
While those others have been telling you about Mr Vet, I have been browsing the internet.  I found this You Tube video.  It is very sad.  It's about what the American dogs call a  puppy mill, here they are puppy farms.  They are terrible places.  They make us realise what lucky doggies we are.  Thouroughly spoilt and pampered.
We had a sister called Sandy who was Mummy and Daddys dog even before I was here.  Mummy and Dadddy rescued her from a dog home where she had already been rescued to.  She was so lucky to have Mummy and Daddy.  I still miss her.  I hope the video doesn't make you feel horrid but it is important that you know these things happen then we can all do something about it.  Promise me never to buy a dog from one of these nasty places.
This video is about "Hope"  and it does have a happy ending cos Hope gets lucky, just like Sandy did.  We all have to go now cos Mummy is here with coffee and she wants to use her puter.  Also "Small boy" has just come in from work and we need to check out his lunch box to see if he left anything.
Big Woofs from Rosie, Loulou and Alfie.  X X X

No comments:

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget