Monday, August 27, 2012

Show and tell on Wednesday


Hmm, ok time for a Show and tell.  What have I done.  It feels like not much.  I made the Super Hero cape and mask for Evan.  I was really pleased with how they turned out and he loves them to bits.  Coralie say that I must point out that she designed the EH logo.  It stands for Evan Huson in case you were wondering!  I made it though.

I also made him a pirate birthday card. The party was pirate themed.

While I was on a roll making cards I made this one for Flynn whose birthday is in November!

And this one for someone else.

Then I made this card for my cousins wedding.  The wedding I didn't get too.


I made them this cushion too which I am quite pleased with.

The quilt that I am making for a xmas present for someone is coming along.  Just needs to have the wadding and backing attached and then be quilted. I am pleased with this too. I need to buy the fabric for the backing. Actually I might get more fabric and do another border to make it bigger.

I also need to buy some flannel fabric for making large monster Ninnis.  I have this idea that if I make big ones in flannel they could be bedtime buddies.  Coralie suggested an opening back so they could double as pyjama cases. I thought they would make good xmas presents for the little ones. 

I have made 4 more brooches for selling on Ebay.  They are selling slowly.  I don't mind as I just enjoy making them.

Think that is about it.   We have sewing at Denise's house on Saturday and we have a couple of little projects we are going to start.  Owls.  Oh and a cat door stop that requires a brick.  I have lots of bricks going spare.

No comments:

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget