Monday, August 27, 2012

Our first posting


This is our very first posting to our "DOG LOG".  Mummy has helped us set this up.  We wanted our own one because Mummy has a Blog and she is always writing in it.
There are 3 of us and we are all Dalmatians and members of the British Kennel club!  I am Rosie and the eldest one, I am 12 years old.  I was a bit worried about all this new technology, but I believe "you can teach an old dog new tricks" and I'm going to learn.  Mummy will help us anyway and I will let the others have a go too.
The others are my "pups" Loulou and Alfie.  They are 7.
My name is loulou and I am 7 years old, I am not identical to my twin brother Alfie.  I am white and black like my Mummy Rosie, but I have a solid black ear which everyone says makes me very cute!
I am the youngest and I am called Alfie and I am very, very special because I am a liver spotted Dalmatian which means I have got sort of Chocolate coloured spots. Everyone say that I am very handsome and I won competitions when I was little.  My human Mummy says that I am her "most handsomest boy"! 
We are going to write doggie things in our DOG LOG and tell you what we have been doing and sometimes stuff about our humans too.  We will make sure to put in lots of pictures just like Mummy does on her Blog.
Lots of love and big sloppy kisses from, Rosie, Loulou and Alfie.

running dallie

No comments:

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget