Monday, August 27, 2012

Let's get some perspective here


Oh dear, oh dear. Just logged on here after a busy day of housework and what do I find? Everyone has gone in to major panic mode. Armageddon has arrived!
For my part, I have not received any message.... so far. Yes, I have logged off and on again. It may be because we are all on different servers. Or it may be rubbish. I have checked out the Multiply staff blog and there are no new posts there. The last one was the one from May which we have all seen. There is someone in the comments claiming that it is a troll. I do not know on what she bases that.
I have also Googled it and there is nothing coming up which I find slightly odd. I would have thought that a least one computing site would have got a hold of this by now.
I shall simply bide my time and wait and see what passes. My advice is to: Not panic, stay calm and blog on! There is an old saying.... “worse things happen at sea”.
The world as we know has not ended....yet!!

No comments:

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget