Monday, August 27, 2012

Appreciate what you have ...!


What  I Want In A Man!  
Original  List:  age (20 something)
1.  Handsome
2. Charming
3. Financially  successful
4. A caring listener
5. Witty
6.  In good shape
7. Dresses with style
8...  Appreciates finer things
9. Full of thoughtful  surprises
  

What  I Want in a Man, Revised List (age  32)
  

1.  Nice looking
2. Opens car doors, holds chairs
3.  Has enough money for a nice dinner
4. Listens more  than talks
5. Laughs at my jokes
6. Carries bags  of groceries with ease
7. Owns at least one  tie
8. Appreciates a good home-cooked meal
9.  Remembers birthdays and  anniversaries
  

What  I Want in a Man, Revised List (age  42)

1.  Not too ugly
2. Doesn't drive off until I'm in the  car
3. Works steady - splurges on dinner out  occasionally
4. Nods head when I'm talking
5.  Usually remembers punch lines of jokes
6. Is in  good enough shape to rearrange the furniture
7.  Wears a shirt that covers his stomach
8.. Knows not  to buy champagne with screw-top lids
9. Remembers  to put the toilet seat down
10. Shaves most  weekends

What  I Want in a Man, Revised List (age  52)

1.  Keeps hair in nose and ears trimmed
2. Doesn't  belch or scratch in public
3. Can tow a  Caravan
4. Can cook a BBQ
5. Doesn't re-tell the  same joke too many times
6. Appreciates a good TV  dinner
7. Helps with the  housework

What  I Want in a Man, Revised List (age  62)

1.  Doesn't scare small children
2. Remembers where I  have put things
3. Can still tow a van without  causing chaos on the road
4. Only snores lightly  when asleep
5. Remembers why he's laughing
6. Is  in good enough shape to stand up by himself
7.  Usually wears some clothes
8. Doesn't notice my  facial hair and wrinkles
9. Remembers where he left  his teeth
10. Stops trying to tell  jokes
  

What  I Want in a Man, Revised List (age  72)

1.  Breathing.
2.  Doesn't miss the  toilet.
 
3.  Remembers where we both live.   

No comments:

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget