Monday, August 27, 2012

My first iPad video.

I am using my PC which has decided to play today.  Why am I using the PC? Because there is more and more that I am finding I can't do on the stupid iPad!!

Don't get me wrong it is a nifty gadget and what it does it does well but I am sort of feeling that it doesn't actually do what I need it to do! Sort of wishing that I had just got a mini lap top!

Take as an example You tube.  I have the App.  I can also go to the normal web site. Neither option displays the page in the normal way and there are options that are missing.  EG.  Where the heck has the embed code gone?  There is a share option.  I can email it or share to Face book.  No way do I want my video's on Facebook!

So, it would seem that the only way is to use the PC where I can still get an embed code. It works too!!!  

I used my iPad yesterday to take some video.  It is supposed to be good at that. Mind you, my 2 cameras take video and of course I also have a Bloggie cam corder so I have lots of options for shooting video!

Anyway, I wanted to try it out so I when the rain paused for half an hour I went out side and took some video of the garden.  It is quite boring but gives you some idea of the amount of work we have to do.


I am also rather annoyed to hear on the news today that the iPad 3 is being released in the UK next week and that the iPad 2 has been reduced in price by £70. I don't really care which version I have, although maybe the 5meg camera on the new iPad would be an improvement.  I am just annoyed at the price reduction.  

We did actually ask the Apple guy in PC World about the iPad 3 and I said that I had heard it would be out in March.  He said it was all rumours and that even company employees had not been told.  He said that it was most likely to be September! HMMMMMM. Obviously if I had known, I would have waited  2 weeks for the price drop.  

Actually according to Apples press release, although it is the third incarnation of the iPad it is not actually "the long awaited iPad 3".  It is in fact just the iPad!!!  OK!

So all in all I am feeling a bit frustrated.  Anyone want an iPad?

No comments:

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget