Monday, August 27, 2012

Questions

Questions arising.....

Someone asked how much holiday Simon actually gets.  The answer is 13 weeks or there abouts. He gets 6 weeks in the summer from about the 20th of July.  Then there is 2 weeks at Easter and 2 at Christmas.  They also have 3 half terms which are 1 week each.  One in February, one in May/June and one in October.   

Someone else asked if our exisisting garage is being demolished?  No it is just being extended. 

Melanie asked about making our note section contacts only.  On mine I can do that but I have to do it for each note seperately.  The option comes up as you click on notes. 

Now my questions..... Has anyone else noticed that Multiply no longer has the facility to put a date and time on a blog?  Is it just me?  It seems to put any old date on mine. 

Has  anyone who uses an iPad had any luck with making it work with Multiply?  I did contact CS about this and they told me they hadn't got any iPads to test it on!   I can read blogs but can't delete them and it is more or less impossible to post.  Photos are a no go area. 

I am using my iPad mainly in bed as it is nice and light weight so easy to hold whilst reclining.  I have now got a lovely new lap top which I am using the rest of the time.  I decided against getting another netbook as I have the iPad so my new one is a full sized lap top and it's PINK!!!!  I am really pleased with it and it is so much faster than my desk top was.  Thanks Dad. 

Dark versus light?  The hair dye that I used at the weekend despite being blonde has turned my hair a brown colour.  I don't like it as it is too dark.  I think the grey looked better.  Dark is ageing.  May have to fork out a fortune next time and go back to the hairdresser for highlights.  Thoughts?

Off to do jobs now.

No comments:

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget