Monday, August 27, 2012

Sunday night update


Love that dog!  There are people I feel like sticking my tongue out at.  Shame we grow out of doing that.
A quick Sunday night update.......It has been a busy half term week with Simon at home. Some of it was productive but we didn't do anywhere near as much as I had hoped. We have also had a lot of crap to deal with. Family can be such a pain!
Speaking of which, I managed to avoid the dreaded “out-laws” today by escaping to a friends house. A much more pleasant way to spend an afternoon. I made absolutely sure they were gone before returning home.
Simon returns to school tomorrow so I am hoping that normal service will be resumed here soon. Not sure about tomorrow though as I have to get my house back straight again, not to mention eradicate any evidence............................ LMAO.............. I have a large Rosemary bush in my front garden...........I gather it is good for cleansing......................... must investigate.
Soon have a happy house with good vibes.
Oh before I go..........Just noticed tonight that there are several posts going around that have Jilly in the title. I do not know the posters and it is not me they are referring too! Having had a quick look at one of the posts it seems there is some kind of a row going on........just so you know it is not me!
Going now to order my own Valentines present to myself................... Yes, guess who forgot! Not to worry it is licence to get myself some very nice goodies.......now what is his password...............

No comments:

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget