Monday, August 27, 2012

More progress

Well I guess it is progress although to me it just looks worse and worse.  There is now mud and rubble everywhere.  Richard and Stuart have both been helping this afternoon though so a lot did get done. Richard drove the digger and moved,in a couple of hours, what probably have taken Simon all day. 

Fortunately the top soil does look reasonable quality which is good as it will form the basis of my vegetable growing area......eventually!

Sam and Lisa did come round for a short while with the girls and Ellie enjoyed playing in the dirt  I forgot to take photos which is a shame.

The dogs have been driving me crazy all day howling and whining because they want to get out to be with their Dad. They went crazy just now when I let them out.  They are going to be filthy.  Lots of paw wiping is in my near future!

Ok, that's 2 blogs in one day so I'm out of here now.  Off to have a nice relaxing bath and a glass of that red stuff. My stress level is running on high so I think I deserve it!

No comments:

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget