Monday, August 27, 2012

My tail


Yesterday my Daddy took me back to see Mr Vet man again about my tail.  I have been a very good girl and I haven't been licking it and I have been eating the tablets that Daddy hides in my food. 
I thought Mr Vet might say that it is ok but he didn't.  He said it is a bit better but not healed yet.  He has given Daddy more tablets to put in my dinner.  They are the same ones, called anti botics.  I have to go back and see Mr Vet man in 3 weeks time.
I was a very good girl and I didn't growl at him.  He gave me biscuits because I am good.
Our Mummy is poorly too, but it isn't her tail, cos she hasn't got one.  Humans don't you know!  Mummy is poorly with something called a "kid  nees".  I'm not sure what that is but it has made Mummy poorly and sad.  We are doing our best to make her better.  We sit with her when she is reading or sewing.  She says we are god puppies.
I like the picture about the doggy tails!  Love LOULOU

No comments:

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget